In compliance with the most recent measures taken by the Ministerial Council on 11 March 2020, APG informs its clients, suppliers and third-party partners of the following:
- regular production activities at its plants located in Lombardy and Serbia continue, as always. Likewise, shipments to and from Italy remain unaffected
- the company is implementing all the preventive health and hygiene measures recommended by the Ministry of Health, specifically the distribution of face masks and disinfectants at the plants, regular sanitation in addition to the actions already noted in the previous announcement on 10 March 2020.
- the above-mentioned point is strengthened by our ISO 15378 certification (the only paper processing company in Italy to have it) giving us an added advantage in terms of the already strict in-house procedures for thorough cleaning/non-contamination of the product
- as a precaution, wherever possible, we have implemented teleworking for the office staff who will continue to carry out their duties remotely while remaining available via email or phone
- there have been no cases of Covid-19 contagion at our company
Confident that the current pandemic will soon be over, we are committed to constantly providing detailed information and clarification.